Shirodhara is very familiar Ayurvedic therapy for its stress buster benefits. “Shiro” mean “Head/Scalp” and “Dhara” means “a continuous stream”. Pouring of mildly warm herbal oil down the scalp using a special equipment. That is what Shirodhara is all about. “Taila” mean “Oil”. The process is called Taila Shirodhara when Oil is used. Oil is the choice when Vata energy is imbalanced.
- Shirodhara is designed to relax the body and mind, by opening the third eye.
- Excellent to harmonize all three energies Vata, Pitta and Kapha by replenishing Prana.
- Mood swings, Depression, Anxiety.
- Insomnia/ Sleep disorders.
- Improves symptoms of Autism in kids.
- Relieves Headache, Sinusitis, Migraine, Vertigo, fits, ringing in the ears.
- Improves dry scalp and dandruff, premature greying, Hair loss.
- Nourishes the hair and scalp.
- Psoriatic lesions in the head, other scalp disorders.
- Short term memory loss.
- Psychological disorders, Personality disorders.
- Post-traumatic stress disorders.
- Promotes Clarity to sense organs.
- Generally Kashayam/Herbal Tea is the choice when tissues Kapha energy is imbalanced.