Shirodhara – Herbal Tea
Shirodhara is a well known Ayurvedic therapy which is widely practiced across the globe for its stress buster benefits. “Shiro” mean “Head/Scalp” and “Dhara” means “a continuous stream”. Pouring of mildly warm herbal down the scalp tea using a special equipment. That is what Shirodhara is all about. “Kashayam” means “Herbal Tea”. When the process is done with Herbal Tea/Decoction it is called Kashaya Shirodhara.
- Shirodhara is designed to relax the body and mind, by opening the third eye.
- Excellent to harmonize all three energies Vata, Pitta and Kapha by replenishing Prana.
- Mood swings, Depression, Anxiety.
- Insomnia/ Sleep disorders.
- Improves symptoms of Autism in kids.
- Relieves Headache, Sinusitis, Migraine, Vertigo, fits, ringing in the ears.
- Improves dry scalp and dandruff, premature greying, Hair loss.
- Nourishes the hair and scalp.
- Psoriatic lesions in the head, other scalp disorders.
- Short term memory loss.
- Psychological disorders, Personality disorders.
- Post-traumatic stress disorders.
- Promotes Clarity to sense organs.
- Generally Kashayam/Herbal Tea is the choice when tissues Kapha energy is imbalanced.