At Ayurway Wellness we are constantly looking for VA-DC-MD Licensed Massage Therapists or Astheticians
Part time / Full time positions available.
Freshers welcome. We will provide training. During paid training and subsequent employment you will learn more than 25 types Ayurveda therapies and its variants.
Job responsibilities (but not limited to)
1. Learn quickly and perform Panchakarma massage and healing therapy in a polite and compassionate way.
2. Set up the therapy room for the session and maintaining utmost hygiene in the therapy room and adjacent areas .
3. Wash and dry towels used for therapy sessions.
4. Answering phone calls and making appointments if necessary.
5. Reporting to the supervisor on a daily basis.
6. Help in preparing supplies for Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies like oils, herbal powders etc.
7. Explaining to the clients visiting Aurway about the benefits of Ayurveda (we will train you for this).
8. Display initiatives and enthusiasm to learn and perform new therapies.
Required Experience: 0-1 year
If you are licensed in Virginia-DC-Maryland or if you have passed eligibility exam in corresponding states and have intention of acquiring license, please complete the application form and submit your resume. You will be contacted after thorough review.